Occupational Therapist Registered
Position Title: Occupational Therapist Registered
Location: Indiana School
The Occupational Therapist is responsible for providing occupational therapy services to students as indicated in the Individualized Education Plan (IEP) and serves as a member of the multidisciplinary team. The Occupational Therapist will promote development and functioning of student’s fine motor, perceptual, and self care skills.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Current Pennsylvania Occupational Therapy Professional License.
• Minimum of two years of experience; One year experience providing occupational therapy to children.
Responsibilities: (overview-not inclusive of all duties)
• Develop and implement individualized IEP goals and objectives aiming to promote fine motor, perceptual motor, self-care, sensory integrative skills, play activities, as well as neuromuscular function.
• Plan, implement, and adapt occupational therapy activities to meet student needs and encourage progress.
• Work collaboratively with other members of the student’s multidisciplinary team, other related service professionals, school district personnel, outside service providers, and the student’s family to design and implement appropriate services.
• Complete weekly reports and provide this information to teachers, parents/guardian and school districts.
If interested please send an updated resume and letter of intent to: